All about getting your certificates after you've completed your courseYou've finished your course and passed your examinations with flying colours. Congratulations! So... how do you get your certificates?
- When to Get Your Certificates If You Don't Attend Graduation
- Requirements When Picking Up Your Certificates
- Requirements for Sending Out Your Certificates
- Time Limit to Pick Up Certificates
Having Lost or Damaged Certificates Replaced
Certificates for students who did not attend graduation will be available for pick-up form the MPS Academy offices when they are open.
You cannot gain your certificates before the graduation is held.
You must make an appointment before picking them up.
If You Are Picking Up Your Certificates
You must have made an appointment to pick up your certificates.
You must show up at the allotted time in order to pick up your certificates.
If you do not make an appointment, we cannot guarantee that we will be able to assist you immediately.
If Someone Is Picking Up Your Certificates For You
You must have made an appointment for this person to pick up your certificates for you.
You must supply a signed letter stating:
- The name of the person picking up the certificates
- That you give that person permission to pick up those certificates on your behalf
- Your name
- Your signature
- The date you signed the letter
The academy accepts no liability in damages that occur once the certificates are handed over to the third party.