Program SLaPBThe Malaysian Skills Certification is one of the main programs of the Malaysian Skills Development Council (JPK). Malaysian Skills Certification offers 5 levels:
- Malaysian Skills Certificate (SKM) Level 1
- Malaysian Skills Certificate (SKM) Level 2
- Malaysian Skills Certificate (SKM) Level 3
- Diploma Skills Malaysia (DKM) Level 4
- Advanced Diploma Skills Malaysia (DLKM) Level 5
The Malaysian Skills Certification may obtained through by three (3) methods:-
1. Through the appointed training institution
Through the training centers appointed by the Malaysian Skills Development Board (JPK).
2. Through two-way line training (SLDN)
The National Dual Training System (SLDN) conducts skills training institutions in the apprenticeship method in industry.
3. Pass the experience certification (PPT)
Malaysian Skills Certificate by going for experience (work or training) without taking an exam.
Candidates are required to provide proof that their skills have been reviewed and approved by the Assessment Officer (PP) and External Review Officer (PPL) appointed by the Malaysian Skills Development Corporation (JPK).
Benefits of Malaysian Skills Certification
The Skills Certification Programme is recognised by industry in Malaysia
Malaysian Skills Certification Programme provides an attractive career path and personal growth opportunity for participants and is comparable to a career choice based on academic qualifications.
Malaysian Skills Certification Programme is able to produce skilled workers who are trained and qualified to enhance the competiveness of local industries in the global market.
Eligibility Requirements for Malaysia Skills Certification
The minimum requirements for candidates to join the Malaysian Skills Certification Accreditation Method training through a recognized Training Institute are:
Ability to speak and write in both Bahasa Melayu and English.
Must have passed a lower SKM level before signing up for a higher SKM level in the same field.
(*However, the Accreditation Centre may prescribe other conditions for its trainees)
Malaysian Skills Certification and Accreditation Center
A certification center refers to a skills training provider that has been approved to conduct skills training and provide skills training in Malaysia based on the National Occupational Skills Standards (NOSS) specific field and skill level certification. There are five types of Certification Authorities, namely:-
- Public Certification Center (K)
- Private Certificate Authority (L)
- Industry Certification Center (I)
- Certification Authority Association (P)
- Non-Destructive Testing Certification Center (NDT)
Program CIASTPROGRAM CIAST
- SLDN TRAINER TRAINING PROGRAMME
- TECHNICAL AND VOCATIONAL EDUCATION (TRAINING INSTRUCTION)
- KURSUS COACH TRAINING
- KURSUS INDUKSI PPT
- KURSUS INDUKSI PPB-PPD-PP
- KURSUS INDUKSI SLDN
- SKM LEVEL 3: AESTHETIC (S960-002-3:2020)
- SKM LEVEL 1: BEAUTY SERVICE (S960-002-1:2020)
- SKM LEVEL 2: BEAUTY THERAPY SERVICE (S960-002-2:2020£©
- SKM LEVEL 2: HAIRDRESSING (HT-090-2:2012)
- SKM LEVEL 3: HAIRDRESSING (HT-090-3:2012)
- SKM LEVEL 3: NAIL ARTS (MP-063-3:2011)
- SKM LEVEL 3: MASSAGE THERAPY (MP-082-3:2011)
- SKM LEVEL 3: TUINALOGY (MP-031-3:2016)
- SKM LEVEL 3: SALES & MARKETING OPERATION (FB-018-3:2012)
- SKM LEVEL 2 : LIGHT VEHICLE - REPAIR SERVICE (G452-002-2:2018)
- SKM LEVEL 3 : LIGHT VEHICLE - DIAGNOSE SERVICE (G452-002-3:2018)
- Q&A SLDN/NDTS
- PPA£ºSKM LEVEL 1 - BEAUTY SERVICE (S960-002-1:2020)
- PPA : SKM LEVEL 2 - BEAUTY THERAPY SERVICE (S960-002-2:2020)
- PPA : SKM LEVEL 3 - AESTHETIC SERVICE (S960-002-3:2020)
- PPA : SKM LEVEL 3 - INTERACTIVE MULTIMEDIA DESIGN (J582-001-2:2019)
- PPA : SKM LEVEL 3 - MASSAGE THERAPY (MP-082-3:2011)
- PPA : SKM LEVEL 3 - OFFICE ADMINISTRATION(N82-001-3:2020)
- PPA : SKM LEVEL 3 - ACCOUNTING (FB-100-3:2012)
- PPA: SKM LEVEL 3 - DIGITAL MARKETING OPERATION (M371-001-3:2021)
- Q&A PPT/PPT-PPA